Personal Quest clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Well, all chances of looking cool while using his power were dashed; Adam made a rather undignified cough/choke sound as he was slammed back into the wall by the wood and though he felt no pain from it, still yelled: "Ah, you bastard!" Once he'd stood up and made sure nothing was broken though, he gave Bart a wave at his apology; it was easier to forgive when he didn't actually need to breathe or feel his nerves.

As for the jacket...he looked it over with judgemental eyes, Adam ever the fashion conscious rogue, and shook his head. "No thanks. It'll be okay. I uh, I'll just. Stick to this corner." He was wearing his usual black ensemble anyway (the perfect colour to absorb the heat, yay) that covered him from head to foot; it was just his neck and face that were in danger...and his deep 'V' of revealed chest, but he was willing to pay the price to look hot.

Bart began to rip out nails and Adam reached out for the nearest chunk of whatever (darting his hand in and out of the light as quickly as he could) then tried basically the same technique as before but in a lazier fashion, laying it on the ground before him then smashing down on it with one very heavy foot.

--
(Hi sorry feel free to nudge me on discord when I'm needed next time)

Adam swings one gravity-increased foot down on debris on the ground in the hopes of smashing it up into smaller bits.

adam
Mistreat your Altar Boys long enough and this is what you get
Sad and angry... can't learn how to behave
Still won't know how in the darkness of the grave

Messages In This Thread
RE: clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere - by Adam - 05-12-2021, 04:08 PM