(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine
For Jata!
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Locke

im all for compassion
Locke returns the grin, eyes narrowing as he watches the other man. "I guess you're right. Still not fair." He'd pout if he wasn't about to punch. He's actually surprised he managed to get a hit in on Sunjata. He's not exactly sure about Sunjata's fighting chops but he's not stupid. Plus, the guy runs the Slagveld so he's gotta know something. Right? Actually, he's doing pretty well, as far as Locke can tell. He's not a trained fighter or anything.

He can't help but smirk as Sunjata steps away from him, preening a little. It's his downfall though, as he misses the way Sunjata steps back in. He's also not expecting to be punched where he is. The sudden burst of pain catches him off-guard and he stumbles back a step, hand pressed against his side. "Fucking hell.."

He holds his hands up, laughing. "I need a second. Not used to fighting a literal dragon." More proof he was never meant to be a dragoon. And he needs to catch his breath. The pain isn't horrible but his side is throbbing and he hopes he doesn't have a broken rib. Or worse. He's pretty sure he doesn't but fuck.
but not on my dime

Messages In This Thread
(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Locke - 05-08-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: (SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Locke - 05-25-2021, 02:33 AM