(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine
For Jata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
so, collect your scars and wear 'em well
your blood's as good an ink as any
Locke’s right, really. It isn’t fair. But it’s Torchline and the rules around this place were flimsy at best, so the Flood goes with the flow, as it were. The hit lands on the Attuned and he’s stumbling back a fraction, creating some space between them as he drives toward him, aiming the fist right above Locke’s hip, and practically preening when it lands. It lands a little bit harder than he’d expected though, and there’s a low whistle that leaves him as he withdraws and Locke remains further away, hands drawn up as he asks for a break.

Sorry, was a bit harder of a punch than I was intending.” He hadn’t wanted to hurt Locke at all – just a friendly spar. It wasn’t like Ronin and Sunjata, neither, not with the way the two of them seemed to go at one another. All it does, though, is reinforce for Sunjata just how strong he is – just how much everyone kept telling him he was, yet never quite feeling it until this exact moment.

The grin spreads across his face, tugging at the scar along the side, hands dropping to his side as he dips below the rope of the ring, slipping toward the bar attachment to grab a couple of glasses and fill them with water, before he’s returning and handing one to Locke. “I’d shift completely into the dragon but I’m afraid I wouldn’t fit in here.” It’s an offhand comment, a crooked smile as he retracts the dragon plates and leaves behind bronze, scarred and tattooed skin.
go scratch your name into the clouds
and pull them all... d o w n
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Locke - 05-08-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: (SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Sunjata - 05-25-2021, 04:29 AM