(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine
For Jata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i am on a journey to discover what it's like to be free of all my demons
I’ll be waiting, Locke.” He rumbles, flashing a bright grin – even if the Accepted doesn’t think he’d get to the same level, Sunjata’s confident that one day they might be able to spar and actually go at one another – get the blood pumping, let the excitement of it whisk them away. It’s been a while since he’d had a chance to, after all.

But he’s grabbing water, offering it to the other man, before he’s downing the glass in his hand. “Yeah?” He rumbles as a thought pricks across his mind, finishing his water before lifting a lightning scarred hand to gesture for Locke to follow him outside into the streets of Haulani, heading toward the edge where the homes were spaced out and there was enough room for him to shift. All the while, explaining what it was like to Attune.

It’s… Fun, in a way. Turning into all these other shapes, letting their instincts take over. It’s great in a pinch, too. But it does sort of affect how you act and respond.” Casting a glance toward Locke with a glimmer of amusement in his steel gaze, the smirk that crosses his face tugs at the scar along his cheek. “The dragon makes me a bit possessive, most days.” Not today, though. Nate isn’t around and nor is Kamaria, and the Flood can simply relax. “It didn’t hurt, though. It was a bit jarring at first but…” He trails off, pausing by the space he’d picked that was large enough for him to not wreck anything before he turns fully to face Locke.

He takes a step back as he explains, trying to get a decent amount of distance between them so he doesn’t hurt the Accepted either. “I wanted to Attune, went to a shrine I thought was Frey’s, didn’t specify who I wanted to see and suddenly Safrin appeared after I’d asked to Attune.” Another brief pause as he considers Locke. “She said she could do it, all ethereal and beautiful and perhaps a bit intimidating at the time. But she leaned down and kissed me, stuck her hand right into my chest and held my soul and changed it. And when she withdrew? I was a bird.” And he’d been forever changed.

And with that? He doesn’t shift into the bird. No, in place of where Sunjata had stood, he transforms – body shifting and contorting into the large scaled dragon, a heavy blocky head that’s sharp with scales and spines and huge, sharp teeth that peer at Locke as he lowers himself into the sand, wings spreading, allowing Locke to inspect his shift as he saw fit.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Locke - 05-08-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: (SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Sunjata - 05-31-2021, 06:19 PM