(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine
For Jata!
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Locke

im all for compassion
He can't tell if it's a promise or maybe a threat. Either way he tucks it into the back of his brain, holding on to it for the future. Some part of him doubts he'll ever be on the other man's level but another part hopes for it too. Then Jata is gesturing for him to follow so he does because he's curious and maybe a little excited.

It affects how you act and respond? Instinct? His face screws up in confusion, mulling over the other man's words as they walk. He wonders what it'd be like to give into those baser instincts. To be the animal. Every Attuned he's met seems to have some humanlike control still but maybe that's because they're not new to it? Questions for another time. Or maybe he's just thinking about it too hard. The dragon making him possessive is amusing. It makes him recall how Nate had acted when they first met. No, they're clearly made for each other.

They stop walking and Locke tilts his head, "I didn't know that could happen. A god appearing at another's shrine.." He wonders who would show up for him. Safrin surely would want nothing to do with him. Frey? Maybe. Ludo? Probably not. It's hard to think a god would ever answer his call. He licks his lips slowly as Sunjata talks about his transformation. "I can't imagine.." It's mostly to himself but it's true. To be changed so wholly, he can't believe it.

But then without much ado, there is no longer another man but a dragon. A proper dragon. Not like the little ones he saw in Stormbreak. He makes a noise, something between surprise and awe as he steps back. As soon as he seems to be done, Locke approaches slowly, hand skimming just above scales and spikes but not actually touching as he makes his way around.

"Holy fuck." He'll suck Safrin's dick if means he gets to be a dragon.
but not on my dime

Messages In This Thread
(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Locke - 05-08-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: (SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Locke - 05-31-2021, 10:07 PM