(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine
For Jata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i am on a journey to discover what it's like to be free of all my demons
You don’t have to ask for anyone by name. If they answer, someone will come.” He shrugs lightly. “For what it’s worth, though, I always thought myself a Frey guy at first until I saw Safrin.” And now she was marked in and on his skin, the mother of his only child, and gods if that wasn’t terrifying yet invigorating. “We didn’t have gods where I came from, so, it was a shock and an adjustment.” He offers as he’s stepping back, pausing when he’s sure that Locke is out of the way, and he’s able to transform and shift into his dragon.

He lowers himself into the sand, wings spread across the ground, head lowering to the ground as well for Locke to approach and inspect it. And likewise, with that instinct within him, he tampers down on anything that might want to show its face, though luckily for Locke there’s nothing that really tugs at the Flood. No, instead as Locke approaches and hovers his hand above the scales and spikes, Sunjata’s head slips along the sand to peer at him – his tail snaking along the ground in an idle sway.

He puffs a bit of warm air at Locke as if to say ‘I know right?’ before he’s moving to stand to his full height, wings extending fully before he tucks it in tight. Locke might notice the scar tissue that follows the edge of one of the wings (the one where his father had snapped his wing), to the etches of lightning that seem to flicker through his scales. But he isn’t done showing off, yet, he certainly has to preen, and with it? Sunjata’s clawed feet dig into the sand once he’s stepped around Locke, keeping the Accepted clear of anything, before he lets his throat glimmer with blue, lets his maw part to reveal his sharp, jagged teeth, and lightning that crackles along his forked tongue and mouth.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Locke - 05-08-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: (SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Sunjata - 05-31-2021, 11:02 PM