(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine
For Jata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
so, collect your scars and wear 'em well
your blood's as good an ink as any
There’s a low hum of agreement that slips from his throat, shoulders rising and falling in a shrug once more. “Wish I could’ve done more, but… Hindsight’s always twenty-twenty, isn’t it?” He comments a bit offhandedly, grimacing slightly at the thought in such a way that tugs at the scar on his face, before he’s casting a glance down at Locke’s hand. If the other man doesn’t want to bring it up, Sunjata certainly won’t.

Besides, what comes out of Locke’s mouth is a bit more interesting, and Sunjata flashes the Accepted an amused smirk (completely not realizing who Locke’s girlfriend was, what kind of net he’s casting over the two of them). “Yeah? Maybe I’ve seen her.” He hums curiously under his breath, as if he’s trying to pick his brain for those that he had helped when the Halenani collapsed. “It was the least I could do, really. It’s my faut the quest wasn’t finished before the storms hit. Next year will be better though, I can assure you of that.” He shrugs, growing a bit more somber.

As for going a round? “Sure. Haven’t had a sparring partner since mine left for the Ark.” There’s a good natured roll of his eyes with that as he steps away from Locke to grab the wraps to wrap his own hands. He starts with the lightning scarred hand, before he’s wrapping the other, then takes off his shirt to drape over the back of a chair beside the ring if only to not get it all sweaty and gross. Of course, it gives Locke a good view of the tattoos that span his chest, of the marks left on his skin, of Safrin’s tattoos that swirl and spiral along his arms and the constellation in his chest with a scar that’s beginning to form in the shape of NW.
go scratch your name into the clouds
and pull them all... d o w n
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Locke - 05-08-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: (SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Sunjata - 05-09-2021, 05:41 AM