(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine
For Jata!
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Locke

im all for compassion
He tilts his head a little, having thought the same thing, but now that some time has passed.. "I'd say losing a building is about as good as it gets. Sure, the Halenani being destroyed kind of sucks but just means Maeve can rebuild it her way, ya know? Put her touch on it and everything."  He's only met Phoebe once but it's not hard to see how different the two women were, at least to him.

He returns the smirk because Sunjata has definitely seen her. He gets that weird feeling again, equal parts jealousy and lust. One day he'll sort that out. "Yeah. I'd say you know her pretty well actually." If Sunjata hasn't figured it out by now, then maybe he's lost a braincell or two in the storms. Some part of Locke just wants to get it over with and another part is kind of having fun. "Oh? Got something fancy up your sleeve? Gonna do some dragon magic to get it to be stronger?"

He's curious who his Ark sparring partner is but doesn't ask. He really only knows Aurelia. Although that'd be a good guess. He lets it slide because Sunjata is taking his shirt off and Locke can't say he's mad about it. He licks his lips as his eyes trace over scars and tattoos. He notes the new scar but hasn't put two and two together. It really is a weird place to have a North West symbol, isn't it? Is it bad he's more jealous of Maeve than of Sunjata? Either way, he balls his fists back up and gets ready.

"You can go first, Governor. Curious what you can do."
but not on my dime

Messages In This Thread
(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Locke - 05-08-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: (SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Locke - 05-10-2021, 01:19 PM