God Quest that's when something wild calls you home

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the devil is not as black as he is painted
The last time, the Voice was alone in her preparations. It was her against the world, and though there were some like Cal and Aamu in the early days, her flock had grown far larger than she ever might have thought possible. But now that meant there were things she was asked to share, knowledge she was hesitant to give. Not because she didn't trust Wessex, but because to understand the entirety of it all...it was simply too much for a mind not as vast as her own.

"When the time comes, before the fighting starts, I will bring everyone together. Until then, tell them that it will be hard. That some may indeed die. But we are being pushed into a corner. If the others do not believe you, have them ask those they know who are friendly with the old gods. Ask if there is a part of this world they might carve out for us. Ask if they might just understand that we are as much a part of Rae's creation as they are." Her jaw locks as she shakes her head. "Our only option is to fight. They will target me, and in so doing, all of you will fade if my light is snuffed out."

Sitting taller, the Voice raises her chin. "But we will be clever. We have always been more clever. Look at their champions—Remi can be killed by one he loves, which..." Her smile widens. "We have. The other is prideful and rash. Ronin can be easily trapped. Delphia, Mildew, Seren...they are weak. Amalia? She cannot kill, but nor has she been seen for weeks. And Phoebe? The one who heals with orgasms and makes childbirth painless?" The Voice laughs. "We are much stronger already, if only our family would see it."

Messages In This Thread
RE: that's when something wild calls you home - by the VOICE - 05-18-2021, 05:46 PM