God Quest that's when something wild calls you home
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Her demigod knows all of what her Lady says about the world, of course, and some time after this, Wessex will be able to convince Bastien that this is really happening and Sam that others have made their choices and maybe, just maybe, he can do right by their family.

Parts about the other side’s weaknesses are new, however, and Wessex finds herself up to speed again, unaware about Remi’s weakness, Phoebe’s return, Amalia’s disappearance, or even that Seren is in the picture (but of course she is, even if the Wraith still pictures her as a child). “Thank you. I think - I hope those kinds of specifics will help.” Repeated only into the right ears, of course.

“Speaking of clever - we’re so close to completing the Quest. Just one more thing. Hopefully next time I see you it will be because we’ve succeeded.” Raising her chin to mirror her Lady, Wessex looks every inch like the determined woman that she is, ready to achieve the improbable. "Our non-Ascended friends are proving quite useful."
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: that's when something wild calls you home - by Wessex - 05-21-2021, 01:09 AM