[open SE] a splash of color
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
This is very new to her. Very alien. Very much not in her wheelhouse and yes, Wessex could just leave, but something inexplicable keeps her here. Like maybe she has something to learn from this guy that she randomly stumbled upon in the middle of a library that is not in her home region. Maybe this is some sort of... fate.

Because as far as she’s concerned, top to bottom is the way one paints and the Wraith hasn’t really thought about paint - or a color - have personality before. She raises a brow at the brush in her hand and then squats down by the can, as if she can try to peer into the void and find the words he’s using to describe it. What she actually sees is herself, looking back at her.

Wessex is all those things: darkness, shadows, death, and rebirth. She swallows thickly. Needlessly.

“Me,” she answers. “They call me the Wraith.”

His descriptors of the blue make her thing a bit more and she nods, agreeing with his far more knowing assessment of the color, then dips her brush back into the can and hums a bit, before standing and taking aim at the wall once again This time, she goes through a slash-and-parry move, brandishing the brush like a knife, a very focused expression on her face.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
[open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 05-10-2021, 09:51 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 05-14-2021, 01:07 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 05-16-2021, 02:30 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 05-21-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 06-04-2021, 01:03 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 06-06-2021, 10:49 PM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 06-12-2021, 08:46 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 06-16-2021, 01:57 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 06-23-2021, 04:46 AM