[open SE] a splash of color

Age: 22 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 120
KOVA

Kova hears her footsteps before the woman even speaks, and his head turns just enough to be able to look at her as she comes right in - as if she owns the place. Which is fine. Maybe she does, for all he knows.

Her presence is tall and strong and he half-expects a beration, rather than a question. Ah, but a question it is - and not one, but two. Two very important questions; what and why.

"I'm not just painting," he says, lowering his hand and the paintbrush as a big dollop lands on his shoe. Again, no mind. She might notice that his clothes aren't quite Halovian, at least not when he's inside where it's warm enough to shed that bigass coat Aisha gave him. In fact, he has a pretty tattered, boyish appearance. "I'm expressing myself," he says it with a passionate flare, as if he knows what he's talking about.

"Why? Well, because why-" with a flick of his wrist, he uses the brush to splatter turquoise all across the wall in front of him, "-not!"

He chuckles joyously at the way it seems to already make the room feel that much brighter. Looking back at the woman with questions, he says, "Come on! Give it a try, feels kinda good!" He motions towards the paint buckets and unused brushes with his own, more paint splattering across the floor in his wake, "You can pick any color you like!"
Every moment just came together like
Two feet hangin' in the water

Messages In This Thread
[open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 05-10-2021, 09:51 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 05-14-2021, 01:07 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 05-16-2021, 02:30 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 05-21-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 06-04-2021, 01:03 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 06-06-2021, 10:49 PM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 06-12-2021, 08:46 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 06-16-2021, 01:57 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 06-23-2021, 04:46 AM