endless numbered days
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI

"Oh yes, I could tell that by the captivating round of 20 questions you played with the banshee before we both nearly died." Remi scoffed in return, entirely un-bothered by the casual reference to yet another time the pair had nearly died together.

With a flourish, Remi suddenly all but disappeared, sprouting wings and gliding a few feet away to suddenly find himself back in his regular body. "Ahh yes, that is true." Remi said a touch breathlessly due to his rapid-fire transformations. "It was rather good luck that you were stabbed just after we got lunch the first day I met you. I might have had to listen to you endlessly drone on had that not happened."

With a laugh, Remi turned his shoulder into the flung snowball, feeling it hit him but not necessarily fall in a thump the way he'd expected. Looking down, it was a perfectly round sphere again.

'I think this is yours." He quipped, picking it up and tossing it back towards the guildmaster with a bright laugh.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
"You were the one that wanted to know all about it after it was dead," Ronin shot back, grinning and tilting his head at the flurry of wings and feathers as Remi soared over his head. He turned, having scooped up another snowball (arching an eyebrow as he found Remi's original one on the ground beside him) and readying it to throw at the alchemist.

Flinging it and trying to dash through the snow on clumsy feet to find a place to get cover, Ronin snorted at Remi's annoyingly good point. "Maybe you are the one who is bad luck, then," he accused lightheartedly. "I was never stabbed when I was having lunch with anyone else. Still, I appreciate you holding my insides in for me."

As Remi threw the snowball Ronin actually tried to catch it, though he slipped and fell on his backside and ended up taking the hit to the face. He was laughing even as he fell, already preparing his next move in this snow war of theirs.
RONIN
I know this whole damn city thinks it needs you
but not as much as I do
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
REMI

"Yes, after. When it was safe, and from the man I thought was supposed to be the monster expert." Remi replied tutting through his grin.

As Ronin mentioned that it might be Remi who was bad luck, the alchemist frowned in earnest, crossing his arms slightly and appearing more serious than Ronin's lighthearted jab was probably meant to cause. "You are not the first to tell me that this week." Only Jigano hadn't said bad luck. He'd just more or less implied bad person instead.

"I would say any time, but now that you've got a baby on the way, you should probably focus on keeping your insides where they belong."

As Ronin fell, Remi dashed over to ensure his friend was alright. Though Remi probably should have thought things through a bit more—it wasn't like the dashing ex-captain to be nearly so clumsy—his immediate thought was to Ronin's safety. "Are you alright?" Remi asked, pale eyes hovering worriedly over his friend.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi's sudden bout of seriousness would unfortunately have to wait until Ronin had exacted his vengeance for the snowball to the face (and for the alchemist starting this snowball fight); the ex-captain was swiping the snow out of his hair and collar when Remi approached. He flashed the other man a truly dashing grin, reaching out suddenly to grasp Remi's ankle, trying to yank him down and into the snow as well.

"I am perfectly fine!" he said through his chuckles. "You're the one I'm worried about. Who told you that you were bad luck? I'll have words with them, and tell them about all the times you've saved the day and helped me out. It's only fair."

Ronin had gotten his elbows under him to sit up now, smiling at his friend as if trying to cheer him up.
RONIN
but not as much as I do
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI

Dexterous he might have been, but Remi was ever naive and unsuspecting, and so tumbled easily down into the snow, landing next to Ronin with a graceless ooommphhff. Moaning and reaching out to fluff some of the snow from his hair, Remi strangely felt the snow beneath him pressing up against him, as if unhappily trying to smooth out the indent his body had made.

With a snort, Remi sat up as well looking all the more cheerful for having fallen. "How about we call a truce, go back inside and make sure Sugar hasn't decorated her nest with the entirety of the banners I made, and I will tell you about it?"

Extending a hand, Remi clearly intended for Ronin and he to mutually help pull themselves up. Though this time he was fully prepared for any of the captain's shenanigans (or at least he thought he was), and readied himself to be dropped or thrust back into the snow.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
A truce? A truce? There was no truce in war! But then again Ronin was a little chilly, and he was curious about what Remi had to say about being bad luck, so he nodded to the alchemist. "Alright, then. And with any luck that little adventure with you as a raccoon will have tired her out, and she'll still be sleeping."

For once Remi might be surprised that Ronin didn't pull any tricks as he hauled himself to his feet, brushing off snow that eagerly went back to join the rest. "Well," he said, "it was short and sweet, but I hope you enjoyed our date. I'll treat you good back at the guildhall. A warm fire and drinks and everything. Tipping him a wink, he began to lead the way back home.
RONIN
but not as much as I do
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI

"Oh is it over already?" Remi asked with a grin, likewise dusting himself off. "Oh I am invited inside for drinks? That sounds more like it. From freezing balls to drinks by a fire, I think you just wanted to keep my standards low so that I would be impressed later on."

Winking in return but more than happy to be heading back inside, with a bit of a sigh, Remi began to tell his friend what had occurred between he and Jigano, the bard's criticisms and critiques and so on and so forth. It probably wasn't the best topic of conversation in order to end their date on a high note, but then again, Ronin and Remi were certainly passed sugar coating things at this point.

~FIN