[SE] early sunsets
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
rose vines are as lovely when they wrap tight over your limbs and shatter your bones
"'m sorry to hear that. But... at least you're both together again?" She offers as some form of condolence. The fact that their timelines were different confuses the shit out of her but, hey... her own world and circumstances surrounding being here are pretty fucking weird and confusing too. Who's she to judge? So.. she just kind of takes his word for it.

"Remind me to tell him you called him that," she jokes back. Her thoughts are streaming through a tipsy filter and therefore this gem of a sentence pops out: "you're nicer to look at I guess. Don't have that whole.. scarred face vibe going on," she motions to her own nose in emphasis. Narrowing her eyes at him, she decides, "could probably pull it off, if you wanted to... but uh, anyway," she clears her throat awkwardly and waves things off in hopes that he won't respond to that in kind. Nevermind that she's not quite paying enough attention to notice the scars he does have, just that he doesn't have the same visible slash across his face.

"I know Nate 'cause I... er.. well, when I got popped into this world, I came in with kind-of-a-curse. I guess," she shrugs, "he's the doctor here so I thought he might have some sort of cure.. Basically, he told me there was nothing to do about it except rebuild my strength. Broke it to me that I was Abandoned, too. Which was great!" She lets her explanation kind of end there, sarcasm and loathing in her tones at the mention of being Abandoned, "Great things to hear..."

"We've been friends since then. Owe him that much, for punching him right in the nose," she tacks on, cracking a proud smirk behind the glass as she lifts it up to take a swig. Nevermind that it hadn't even hurt him. Whatever. Perks of being AsCeNdEd.
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3

Messages In This Thread
[SE] early sunsets - by Aurelia - 05-10-2021, 04:23 PM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Bartholomew - 05-28-2021, 06:20 AM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Aurelia - 05-29-2021, 08:05 PM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Bartholomew - 06-10-2021, 04:53 AM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Aurelia - 06-11-2021, 01:17 PM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Bartholomew - 06-30-2021, 03:44 AM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Aurelia - 07-07-2021, 06:26 AM