good for the soul
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
i was standing on holy ground,
so heart don't fail me now
The false hand is swapped out for a real one when they part, one of Nate’s hands lingering on the witches shoulder. ”You’re busy. Moving can’t be easy.” He offers, content to not get bogged down in the details. Truth be told, he wouldn’t have been surprised if she never visited. ”How long are you staying for?”

”Shit, you’re spoiling me.” Visits and greenery? Was it his birthday? ”I’ve been having some trouble with the garden, since that mob stomped it down I haven’t been able to get much to grow.” Somehow, his voice keeps it cheeriness while he speaks, despite the subject, the way it drifts close to hurt.

”I actually uh... I had something for you too.” An uncharacteristic shyness creeps over Nate, his gaze falling away as he sets the basket down on the counter and reaches up to a high shelf, pulling down a bundled together pile of large cards that he hand Vai without fanfare. ”I uh, dunno, thought you might be interested in some of my recipes.” Though if he were pressed, he wouldn’t be able to say why he thought that.
and even if the walls were falling down
it will always be us, this is holy ground

Messages In This Thread
good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-10-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 05-11-2021, 06:40 AM
RE: good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-11-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 05-12-2021, 06:57 AM
RE: good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-14-2021, 09:09 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 05-21-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-22-2021, 01:31 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 06-06-2021, 06:42 AM