good for the soul
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
even the darkest night
will end
"Easier this time, since I was moving back to a familiar place," she admits with a small smile. It's difficult to confess to preferring a place when it's nowhere near any of the people she loves (except Felix), especially when some of those people are even banned from it. "I came for the afternoon - I wasn't sure if you'd be at home, so I didn't make any plans beyond that," she explains.

Scoffing at the accusation that he's spoiling her, Vai can only shoot him a wicked little smile that suggests he should put up with it. "Oh, you have? That's a shame..." Her brows furrow, Vai nibbling at the inside of her lip. "What if I bring some soil from the Greatwood here for you? You can plant herbs and other seedlings in the fresh soil, and maybe it will help to heal the garden."

Already she's looking at the herbs she's brought as if wondering whether she has time to nip back home and bring the rich earth here, so she and Nate might get to work. But then blue eyes track him up and up to the shelf he's reaching for, and Vai tilts her head to try and see what he's got for her. "You do? You... oh, thank you!" Her smile is bright and warm as she accepts the cards, Vai already thumbing through them excitedly. "This is an honour. Would you like to make something with me now? You can show me how it's done."
and the sun
will rise

Messages In This Thread
good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-10-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 05-11-2021, 06:40 AM
RE: good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-11-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 05-12-2021, 06:57 AM
RE: good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-14-2021, 09:09 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 05-21-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-22-2021, 01:31 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 06-06-2021, 06:42 AM