good for the soul
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
i was standing on holy ground,
so heart don't fail me now
Nate nods his understanding, a smile playing at his lips. "I'm actually home more often now than I ever was. I don't know... if you heard anything but uh... shit's been kind of weird here." An understatement, though Nate has no idea how much of an understatement it really is quite yet. Reaching out to cup Vai's face in a close gesture, his head shaking a little. "That would be lovely, but it can wait until next time you come out and visit. So it had better be soon." A bright laugh escapes him as he turns to grab his impromptu gift and thrust it into her hands.

"It's... it's not really that much." Bashful is not a usual guest on Nate's face, sitting awkwardly on his features before he distracts away from it, reaching out to tap the cards. "There's some uh, some substitutions and shit on there, stuff that's different from home, but uh... it all still tastes good." A bright smile stretches over his features as he nods, reaches out to pull two cards out from the pile he'd offered out.

Flicking them up like a card trick, Nate holds them up so Vai can read the neatly scrawled labels on each, Meat Loaf Roll and Saint Day Cake respectively. "Do you wanna do dinner, or dessert?" It was her choice, and obviously she would be staying to sample what they made together.
and even if the walls were falling down
it will always be us, this is holy ground

Messages In This Thread
good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-10-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 05-11-2021, 06:40 AM
RE: good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-11-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 05-12-2021, 06:57 AM
RE: good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-14-2021, 09:09 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 05-21-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-22-2021, 01:31 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 06-06-2021, 06:42 AM