(SE) thought i had nothing to lose
RIAAAA <3
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
the universe is in your bones, the stars in your soul
Kamaria's ready for this. There's an excited crinkle of her eyes as she glances between him and the surface of the puddle, completely sure that this will work - and together they can find out what color blue and red makes. It could be their family color, after all, and she definitely wants one of those.

She's about to jump when Sunjata tells her to hold on a second. She teeters precariously on her tip-toes, mid-spring. Without grace, she manages to only accidentally step into the puddle rather than jump or fall in. If it weren't for what happens next, she might complain that he nearly made her fall in and what's so important that this has to wait?

Yet the small amount of frustration in her eyes gives way to amazement when she lays eyes on his shift. "Woah..." This one, like the first she'd seen, has feathers. But it's a horse, not a bird, and its wings are a multitude of vibrant colors rather than just one solid shade of blue. She takes a moment to let it sink in, not having realized he had this trick under his sleeve.

But he waves a wing at her in a rather polite gesture for her to jump first, which somehow she understands in spite of the language barrier now between them. Given the context, at least it's obvious. "Right!" She perks up, biting her lower lip as she refocuses on the task at hand. "Ready!" She announces. With a bounce in her step, she leaps wildly into the puddle of color before her. Her feet stamp with the intention of making a splash, to watch the stream of colors eventually turn into one.

A delighted gasp parts her mouth and she leans down to peer at the color they've made. "It's purple!" She tells the pegasus, laughing up at him with cheeks that turn a little red - because now she gets what he was trying to get at all along. "You knew the whole time!" She accuses him with an air of amusement she's unable to hide. Her hands go to her hips and she glares at him with a grin. "And how come you didn't tell me you could do that?"
it's never really the end
Kamaria

Messages In This Thread
(SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 06:47 AM
RE: (SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Kamaria - 05-26-2021, 01:55 AM