(SE) thought i had nothing to lose
RIAAAA <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you know i'm gonna change, things just don't stay the same no more
The slight temper in having to wait, the frustration he can see on her face, is both charming and amusing, given the fact that it feels very distinctly like him to see it on her face. But it’s worth the wait, he’s sure of it. Because man shifts to Pegasus and all that frustration within her bleeds away into awe and surprise, and all Sunjata can do is offer a snort from a velveteen muzzle.

He beckons for her to jump, though, and when she does he jumps too. The water collects and collides, mixing and melding into a vibrant purple that has Sunjata shifting back into himself, kneeling in the water of the puddle mixture as he peers at her, a hand rising to rub at the side of his face as if he hadn’t known what color it would make. “That definitely does look like purple.” He comments offhandedly, reaching toward her shortly after to pull her close to him, eye level with her now as he is.

It’s new and you didn’t ask.” He pokes at her playfully, before he’s sitting back on his heels, scanning the mixture of purple he’s knelt in. “So that means purple is our color then, doesn’t it?” He scans her face for the answer, before he’s trudging on. “Should we make little flags to hang around the house with the color on it?” He gives her a considering look, wondering just how Kamaria might choose to design such a thing.
you know i'm gonna break your fading heart
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 06:47 AM
RE: (SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-26-2021, 04:34 PM