(SE) thought i had nothing to lose
RIAAAA <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
you know i'm gonna change, things just don't stay the same no more
He doesn’t know how deep she’s taking the sly comment he’s made, and for the moment he’s fully distracted by it as he kneels in the puddles and pulls her close, his calloused hands resting on her small shoulders, before they drop to take her hands. A wide grin spreads across his face, tugging at the scar to the side as his head cocks in thought. “Hm. We might have to get them made but I think that’s a wonderful idea, Ria.” He decides swiftly – uncaring if purple wasn’t so much his color. It was a beautiful combination of his and Nate’s favorites, and the fact it was Kamaria’s only added to the viability of them wearing matching purple clothes.

As if anyone would second guess what family she belonged to, with both him and Nate like wolves out for blood if anything were to happen to her.

Regardless, she’s bringing up the secret he’d kept from her originally and Sunjata can’t help the way his smile shifts to something boyish as her hands pull away from his to fold across her chest. “No more secrets?” He repeats, eyes widening as if he hadn’t realized he’d been so secretive.

A moment later and he’s sucking down a breath, puffing out his cheeks, sitting back on his heels as his head tilts this way and that. “Okay, well. I can be a bird… A panther… A whale… An antelope, a bat, a snake, a Pegasus… A dragon… And do you want the real secret?” He leans in, reaching out to pull her close to him so he can tell her in her ear. “I can be a dog, too.” Pulling away from her, his brow raises with amusement, that smile spreading across his face again, awaiting her reaction.

And whether she wants to see any of them, of course.
you know i'm gonna break your fading heart
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 06:47 AM
RE: (SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-31-2021, 05:37 AM