(SE) thought i had nothing to lose
RIAAAA <3
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
the universe is in your bones, the stars in your soul
There's no way she's forgetting about the dresses, by the way, but that can wait for a more opportune time...

Her eyes widen with sudden understanding at the revelation. While she may not understand why it's important that Sunjata can go places without being recognized, she has a childlike understanding of wanting to be sneaky - and that does come from a mischievous place. Either way, she approves. So she leans in toward him as she earnestly nods her head and whispers, "Okay. I won't tell anybody." Then she makes a silent motion of 'zipping' her lips and throwing away the zip.

When Sunjata leans back, so does she, as she awaits his favorite shift out of his rather big list of them. It must be a tough decision. While she's excitedly shifting her weight and staring up at him expectantly, she doesn't say anything in the mean time.

She's expecting him to say what it is first, not just dive into the shift. But maybe she should know better of him. As the panther comes to fruition and replaces the giant of a man Sunjata is, Kamaria's eyes light up and her brows raise in surprise. "Woah..."

The big cat steps toward her and Kamaria's heart beats heavily against her chest. It's big, much bigger than she might've expected, and it takes a moment for her to swallow down the initial fear of it. Because he's her dad, and he'd never hurt her. She doesn't flinch from the touch. In fact, it warms her heart and she reaches out to hold his big, boxy head in her hands. "You're so soft!" She says with admiration, giggling as he nuzzles against her. Her hands move to try and push him back, though there's no real force behind it, "Hey! That tickles!"
it's never really the end
Kamaria

Messages In This Thread
(SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 06:47 AM
RE: (SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Kamaria - 06-08-2021, 08:43 PM