(SE) thought i had nothing to lose
RIAAAA <3
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
the universe is in your bones, the stars in your soul
Kamaria perches on Sunjata's shoulders, something she had been pretty insistent on; even made a ridiculous point about how she wasn't a baby and didn't need to be carried like one. Seventeen couldn't come soon enough, apparently. However, riding along on his shoulders is actually very fun! "I can see everything up here!" She says of it, awed by the beauty of their surroundings, her eyes catching sight of the colors in the river almost as soon as it comes into view.

As Sunjata reaches up to set her down, Kamaria will make no protests and follow him on the path. They come to a stop where the view is great and her eyes reflect the rainbow as she gazes out at the water, biting the bottom of her lip.

But before she can act on any brilliant ideas, he crouches down beside her. Blonde waves swirl with the motion as she quickly faces him, answering to the sound of his voice simply, "My favorite is purple!" Then she points out across the water, where the blue blurs into a deeper, darker shade.  Relaxing her arm, she asks eagerly, "Do you like purple, too?"
it's never really the end
Kamaria

Messages In This Thread
(SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 06:47 AM
RE: (SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Kamaria - 05-13-2021, 05:14 PM