(SE) thought i had nothing to lose
RIAAAA <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you know i'm gonna change, things just don't stay the same no more
Of course you can. You’ve got to be at least ten feet tall.” He titters to her, playfully, because he’s sure she’s definitely not ten feet tall, but anything taller than him meant that she was getting quite the birds eye view – at least in his opinion. But then he’s lowering her to the ground and he’s crouching beside her once they reach the view of the entire Rainbow Road with all it’s vibrant colors mixing and melding together.

A playful gasp leaves him, a hand rising to up at his stubbled chin as he considers the color. “Purple, hm?” He tilts his head, considering it, before his steel gaze slips toward his daughter with a brighter smile. “Purple is very pretty, but it isn’t my favorite.” He reaches out to tug her closer to him, against his leg so his head can sit next to hers so he can direct her hand where she points, to the blue that shifts to the purple. “I like blue.

He lets her go and braces his arms along his legs, considering his next words carefully. “Back home, where I’m from, we had Family colors.” He pauses, as if it’s a secret, something sheepish and playful that falls from his lips. “The Senzaok colors were blue.” So he supposes it’s always been his color, from the beginning.
you know i'm gonna break your fading heart
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 06:47 AM
RE: (SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-14-2021, 07:06 PM