(SE) thought i had nothing to lose
RIAAAA <3
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
the universe is in your bones, the stars in your soul
He says they can have one and of course she wants it to be purple, but she considers for a moment that Sunjata's favorite is blue... And, upon the reveal, that Nate's is red. Her small face scrunches up and she brings her hand up to her chin thoughtfully. She's learned about colors by now, but she doesn't quite remember what mixing them creates.

However, they have all of these colors right before them. A gasp breaks her concentration. She needn't figure it out herself when she could just... go and find out!

Grabbing Sunjata's hand suddenly, she tries to tug him forward towards puddles that lay scattered along the ground closer to the river. "Come on, I have an idea!"

It just so happens that there is a blue puddle and a red puddle. Only, they're not close enough together to mix by themselves.

"Look, see?" She points to them as she leads him to the blue puddle, wondering if he's catching onto her plan yet. She giggles and looks up at him, then informs him, "You have to jump in this one!"

Letting go of him, she runs around to the red puddle and looks across at him. "And I'll jump in this one! We have to do it at the same time, so they mix, okay?" She thinks she's pretty clever for this, evident in the proud look on her face. She readies herself for the leap, bunching her small legs, pausing to peer at him with a grin, "Ready?!"
it's never really the end
Kamaria

Messages In This Thread
(SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 06:47 AM
RE: (SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Kamaria - 05-16-2021, 02:05 AM