(SE) thought i had nothing to lose
RIAAAA <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
fire in the ground between my teeth, we're dancing on the poison in their graves
at the end of the night, we'd all seen better days
He gives her time to figure it out – not wanting to rush her nor give her the answer right away. It’s a nicer way to learn than how he had been taught most things, and while Sunjata loved Kamaria dearly, he still didn’t want to coddle her and give her all the answers off the bat. Mainly, if she were to survive in Caido, he hopes she ends up smarter than he is, and giving her the ability to figure things out on her own from such a young age without the answers being given immediately or punished when the answer was wrong.

So it’s with some surprise as she perks up and has an idea, when she reaches for him and it nearly knocks him off balance from where he crouches. But he manages to only stumble a step or two as his legs start to get feeling back in them as she’s tugging him along by the hand toward two very specific colored puddles. “I see them.” He comments, playful and wistfully, as if he’s still trying to figure out what she wants to do (he knows, he just wants to see how far she’ll go in explaining it, and he absolutely isn’t disappointed).

She lets him go after making sure he stands before the blue puddle and his steel gaze is bright when it lands on her as she runs over to the red puddle, nodding at her instruction. “Alright, alright. Just… one second, sweetheart.” He says with a mischievous glint in his gaze. He steps back from the blue puddle, but before she has a chance to complain, he’s shifting into his Pegasus shift. Mainly, because he thinks that if he strikes the ground a few times between the puddles once they’ve jumped, that the colors might mix together there.

With a toss of his head, he extends a wing out to her, gesturing for her to jump and when she does, he pounces as well – his front hooves meeting the red puddle and filling it with a bit more water as they strike the earth. And then his head is craning to see if the colors have mixed, stepping out of the puzzle to the splash zone of the rest, stamping a hoof down to draw more water to the surface to connect the two.
i know you tried, i know you're cursed, i know your best was still your worst
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 06:47 AM
RE: (SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-16-2021, 02:32 AM