let it storm
Eryx!
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// down by the river i was drawn by your grace, into tempest of oblivion and to the lover's place
i was stuck in a puddle, full of tears and unwise, dark doings now i know, that we've paid unlike //
She hasn’t been to the Silk Houses all that often as of late. But there are times where there’s just… The vibrant music and the incredible street food that sings to her. And so she finds herself here, dolled up to the maximum, enjoying the warmth of the evening as the sun begins to set with her hair down and curled nicely and a deep purple dress that allows for the heat of summer to keep from getting to her too much.

She has little else with her, the Artificer using her profession to trade for whatever it is she seeks for the night, and once she’s got a lemonade in hand, she sips casually from it as she peruses the district for whether she wishes to spend the rest of the evening in the taphouse or gambling parlours, or perhaps simply diving into the next building over from them to dance the night away.
Seraphina
Eryx Pennington
Dragoon

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
LYRA - Mythical - Dragon (Lightning)
Played by: Rosebud Offline
Change author:
ERYX

The silk houses were easily one of his favorite parts of Stormbreak. It was not uncommon for Eryx to find himself there during times when he wasn't on duty as a dragoon. Tonight was no different. It was still early in the night, the sun beginning to set in the streets and casting a warm glow over everything.

The night was young and he was ready to dive in for whatever it held for him. However, it apparently wasn't young enough. He spotted a drunk tumbling out of one of the taverns and his clumsy steps were about to lead him to crash into a pretty, dark-haired woman.

Eryx dashed forward and snatched the girl's shoulders, pulling her to a stop just in time for the drunkard to trip and fall right in front of her. "Hey buddy, maybe you should call it an early night," Eryx said with a smile. He looked over to the girl, Seraphina, and gave her an apologetic look. "Sorry about that."
To live
will be an awfully big adventure
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
// down by the river i was drawn by your grace, into tempest of oblivion and to the lover's place
i was stuck in a puddle, full of tears and unwise, dark doings now i know, that we've paid unlike //
The Artificer absolutely isn’t paying attention as her mind follows the music filtering out of the building she’s heading toward – the cup of lemonade lifted to her lips that blocks her vision right in time for her arm to be grabbed. She’s lucky she doesn’t choke on the lemonade as she swallows it swiftly, stumbling back a fraction into the person that’s tugged her back. She watches immediately as the drunkard falls straight to the ground in front of her and her dark gaze rises to the man that’s pulled her back in her surprise.

Oh, don’t be sorry.” She chimes, flashing him a grateful smile. “Thank you for making sure I wasn’t squished.” That’s all she needed was to trip and fall, likely twist an arm in it that she’d need the next day for work. “I’m Seraphina.” She offers, turning more fully to face Eryx with that same bright smile, extending her hand to shake his should he want to. Her gaze scans his face, to the pale eyes and the sharp jawline, wondering if he was vaguely familiar from her private training practice in the Dragons Nest or if she’s mistaking him for someone else.

But perhaps if he doesn’t have much else to do, she might be able to find out all for herself.
Seraphina
Eryx Pennington
Dragoon

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
LYRA - Mythical - Dragon (Lightning)
Played by: Rosebud Offline
Change author:
ERYX

Eryx chuckled softly as she thanked him. "Well it really would be a shame if you were squished," he replied. The drunken man's friends descended on him and helped him to his feet, laughing at his misfortune and one of them called for a carriage to take him home.

Eryx slipped his hand into Seraphina's as she offered it. "That's a pretty name," he complimented her, he felt like it really fit her. She had stunning dark features and really was a lovely woman. "I'm Eryx," he returned.

His gaze fell to the drink in her hand. "Did I spill your drink? I can get you another," he offered.
To live
will be an awfully big adventure
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Change author:
Her gaze slips from Eryx to the friends that come to retrieve the drunk, a chime of laughter leaving her as her dark gaze lifts back to him. “Such a shame.” She agrees with a grin that wrinkles her nose slightly, before she’s offering her hand to him and he takes it easily – she can feel the strength that sits within him, the way he certainly has the look of someone that could absolutely look out for himself, and she finds it oddly charming.

Thank you, Eryx.” She repeats his name as well as offers her thanks, trying to commit it to memory – despite knowing deep down it’d be hard to forget his name now, given this interaction. She can connect the dots between his face and name at the very least, too. His gaze drops to her drink and she finds her own doing the same, before an amused grin spreads across her face. “Maybe a little bit… I wouldn’t say no to another drink if I get to stay in your company, though.” Her gaze rises to him with a bright white smile.

The drink itself hadn’t spilled at all, but it certainly doesn’t stop her from taking up his offer. “Provided I’m not interrupting your night, of course.” Because she had no plans of her own and she doesn’t know if he’d simply been going from point A to point B and stumbled across her in the meantime.
Seraphina