{se} Fated Celestial Paths
Kamaria
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

The pair are just as charmed, Hotaru’s eyes softening when faced with the child’s beaming grin. Atlas remains still, massive head carefully held within her reach for all manner of pets and pats, carefully angling his horn away from her. “That’s his way of saying thank you,” Hotaru says through her grin, eyeing the gleaming sticky print her companion has left on the girl’s skin. Atlas whuffles at her when she speaks directly to him, crunching away at the apple in his teeth while his bonded takes over the conversation.

Hotaru leans closer for the girl to grasp a lock of her incredibly long hair, maternal heart swelling at the sight of such tiny hands. “My name’s Hotaru, but my friends call me Ru. And I think we must be friends now.” The whispers continue as she winks playfully, reaching a hand to caress an errant golden curl on Kamaria’s brow. “We almost match, don’t we? Which means your hair must be very pretty too.” Still kneeling, she uses Atlas’ eyes to look about for the child’s parents. Finding none, she tilts her head at the girl. “Are you adventuring? Or playing hide and seek?” All too aware the direct question of her parents whereabouts could make her sullen and mute. Children were often the same in many ways, and Hotaru had raised her fair share.
come what may
she would be wild, untrammeled, free
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} Fated Celestial Paths - by Hotaru - 05-12-2021, 12:44 AM
RE: Fated Celestial Paths - by Kamaria - 05-16-2021, 01:11 AM
RE: Fated Celestial Paths - by Hotaru - 05-18-2021, 10:35 PM
RE: {se} Fated Celestial Paths - by Kamaria - 05-26-2021, 02:51 AM
RE: {se} Fated Celestial Paths - by Hotaru - 06-01-2021, 04:25 PM
RE: {se} Fated Celestial Paths - by Kamaria - 06-08-2021, 08:32 PM
RE: {se} Fated Celestial Paths - by Hotaru - 06-18-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: {se} Fated Celestial Paths - by Kamaria - 06-19-2021, 04:28 AM
RE: {se} Fated Celestial Paths - by Hotaru - 06-30-2021, 04:51 AM
RE: {se} Fated Celestial Paths - by Kamaria - 07-02-2021, 07:12 PM