{se} Fated Celestial Paths
Kamaria
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
love should be as flowers of the weedy sort
Atlas welcomes the hand that reaches up to pet him, and Kamaria can't stop herself from focusing on the velvety skin around his muzzle. Her gaze lights up with an adoration that seems to stick, same as the apple juice, and she offers the unicorn one last smile before her attentions turn away from it - for now.

When the woman leans closer for her to touch her hair, Kamaria is pleasantly surprised to find that it is just as soft as it looks - if not softer. Her mouth forms a small 'o' as she lets it part between her fingers. There are waves and toussles within it, a wildness that breathes its own life into the beautiful blonde locks. Her gaze lifts up to meet Hotaru's as her small hand falls away. "Oh, can we be friends? I love making new friends!" She beams excitedly, and suddenly this feels like a superbly successful venture.

The hand that reaches for Kamaria's own hair is met with a small giggle and a slight flinch, for she's very ticklish, but she remains as still as she can anyway. As for her hair being pretty too? A blush creeps into her round cheeks and she ducks her chin. "I wish it was longer, like yours," she admits shyly.

As for adventuring and playing hide and seek, Kamaria shakes her head in earnest. "No, I'm hiding from my teachers," she reveals bluntly, though she also says this as if it's not a very big deal. She even shrugs her shoulders and offers by way of explanation: "I don't want to go back to class, it's not as fun." Especially not when there are unicorns and nice ladies like Ru to make friends with!
they break through cement and persist
Kamaria

Messages In This Thread
{se} Fated Celestial Paths - by Hotaru - 05-12-2021, 12:44 AM
RE: Fated Celestial Paths - by Kamaria - 05-16-2021, 01:11 AM
RE: Fated Celestial Paths - by Hotaru - 05-18-2021, 10:35 PM
RE: {se} Fated Celestial Paths - by Kamaria - 05-26-2021, 02:51 AM
RE: {se} Fated Celestial Paths - by Hotaru - 06-01-2021, 04:25 PM
RE: {se} Fated Celestial Paths - by Kamaria - 06-08-2021, 08:32 PM
RE: {se} Fated Celestial Paths - by Hotaru - 06-18-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: {se} Fated Celestial Paths - by Kamaria - 06-19-2021, 04:28 AM
RE: {se} Fated Celestial Paths - by Hotaru - 06-30-2021, 04:51 AM