[SEASONAL THREAD] Keep the Fire Alive
For Rory
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"That's very kind of you, Rory. I'll see how lucky I get with the sled." She smiled over her shoulder to him, not wanting to inconvenience him even if he had been the one to offer. It was dark and the snow was deep, and the sooner the both of them got home, the better. Her smile grew softer at the mention of the changes in her, Isla inclining her head in agreement and pausing amongst a thicket of trees where the wood was abundant.

"I have learned much of this place since I arrived. I feel as though I'm a lot more... part of it, I suppose you could say," she murmured, leaning down to gather up some branches and shooting him a playfully chastising glance. "Be careful, you wouldn't want to burn out and end up having to see me when there's preparations to be made," she joked.

As for how she was doing... oh, same old same old. Partially ecstatic, partially driven to madness. The usual. "Very well, thank you," she said. "The infirmary is coming along well, and I have a lot more tools and supplies than before. It feels good to be able to make a difference."

Isla
the flesh is weak

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL THREAD] Keep the Fire Alive - by Isla - 02-02-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: [SEASONAL THREAD] Keep the Fire Alive - by Isla - 02-14-2019, 06:22 PM