she demands a sacrifice
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

"Startin' to think all I am is muscle to you.." He clicks his tongue with a little groan. He's joking, of course, but it doesn't stop him from saying it. He takes one of the cookies for himself as he moves to sit behind her. It's gone in a few bites and he takes the bottle of lotion from her.

He listens as she eats, nodding to himself as he clicks the bottle open. "Thought about making a lemon icing but didn't at the last minute. Probably would've worked better. Would add more sweetness though. Guess I could cut with some lime though.. That might be too many flavors though." He's only partially talking to her. His mind tends to wander when he's doing this kind of thing.

"There's little fruit parfaits in there too." His brain is still on the icing as he covers her back with the sunscreen. It only takes a moment before he's thoroughly distracted by her skin though. His hands roam across her back, fingers dipping under the edges of fabric to make sure the skin under is covered too, just in case.. Or something. He scoots closer as he works the lotion up her neck before rubbing it on her ears. It's about the least sexy something like this can be.
I'ma do the things that I wanna do

I ain't got a thing to prove to you
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"Very nice muscle that I enjoy looking at a whole lot." Looking at and kissing and biting and... Yeah, there are many things to enjoy about his body. Maeve grins back at him, wrinkling her nose as a soft laugh bubbles up in her throat. She adjusts herself to sit cross legged, munching away happily on her cookie as he moves behind her.

She likes when he talks to himself about baking. Maeve has caught him a few times when he's been making new things in the small kitchen of his apartment. She usually perches nearby with a cup of tea, working on things for the Halenani while she listens to him muse about the pros and cons of adding certain things into his recipes. She also likes when he lets her taste things while he's cooking. That's her favorite. "I think a lemon drizzle icing would be good. The lemon should keep it from being too sweet." Maeve suggests helpfully, reaching back once her hands are free to move her hair off of her neck.

The lotion is cool when it first touches her skin, making her shiver, but he quickly chases the sensation away with his hands moving across her instead. Maeve shivers for an entirely different reason, just barely catching the mention of parfaits to be enjoyed as his fingers dip beneath the fabric of her bikini, making sure to cover her completely. A soft groan pushes past her lips as he works it into her neck, massaging tight muscles for a minute before he moves on to her ears and completely breaks the little spell. Maeve huffs, shoulders rising slightly, "Ah! That feels weird." She mutters, distracting herself with digging in the basket for the rest of the goodies.
If you love me let me go
Cause these words are knives that often leave scars
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
LOCKE

"Want me to do a sexy dance or something for you? Can watch me put sunscreen on myself." His cheeks are red and it has nothing to do with the sun. Not at all. But he's got sunscreen to put on her and lemon cookies to figure out. Plus, she can't see him anyway.

He hums in acknowledgement, still caught half between lotioning her and plotting recipes in his head. "That might work. Or do a dip. Like one half iced and the other not? Drizzle would look better though. Not that I'm selling them but still. Presentation is important." Is it Locke? Have you ever gotten your hair cut properly? Ever tried to look nice?

He leans forward with a little laugh, fingers working the lotion into her ears before going back down her neck. "But if they're sunburnt, how will I be able to bite them, hmm?" He snaps his teeth in her ear before pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Don't want crispy ears." His fingers rub the lotion across her nose and cheeks before working his way down her front. He might get a little handsy, it's fine. It's the pros of putting lotion on someone.

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

"Save the sexy dance for when we get home, but I will absolutely watch you put sunscreen on. Might even do it myself if you ask real nicely." Maeve hums, drawing her bottom lip between her teeth as she smiles, knowing he can't see her, but can likely hear it in her voice. He's not the only one who looks for any excuse to touch. Can he really blame her? Maeve doesn't think he can.

It's cute the way he gets so caught up in the details. Everything he makes is delicious and if it wasn't for all of the physical activity she gets up to, Maeve would have surely gained weight from all the goodies she's been indulging in. She's not so sure that she hasn't. "I think either one would be delicious. You could sell them if you wanted to though. People would totally barter for them." Maeve insists, turning to glance at him from over her shoulder before he's making her look forward so he can keep working.

A giggle bubbles up in her throat, mixing with the sound of the waves as she squirms away from him when he snaps playfully at her, "Locke! Behave!" As if she isn't the one quickly turning her head to capture his lips in a kiss that only lasts for a moment before he's putting sunscreen on her face and then on her chest, fingers straying way more than they need to. "I think I can take it from here." Maeve huffs, pushing at his hands before they both doing something entirely inappropriate for being so out in the open.
If you love me let me go
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

He knows she means it in a roundabout way. Home. But still. He kind of likes the idea. Maybe some day he'll ask her properly. It hasn't been that long and things are still kind of tilted. But they're leveling out. That's all he can ask for. "Don't have any music anyway." He huffs playfully, leaning over to look at her. "I might start wearing it if you do it. I do like my tan though."

"I don't know if I'm cut out to be a baker, Mae. Would you trust eating anything I made if you didn't already know me?" He kind of laughs, shaking his head. It's a thought though. She smacks his hands away and he clicks his tongue, "I do not behave and fine.." A little groping on the beach never hurt anyone, right? Either way, he crawls around so he's facing her again, rubbing his hands on his shorts to get rid of most of the lotion. "You'll have to do me next." What he means by that is up to her.

"You wanna back into the water or do you want to stay on the beach for a bit? We can try just sitting in the shallow part for a bit, floating there maybe?" He doesn't want to rush her and it's not like they can't do this again..

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

She has been thinking of it as home. Not just that, but she's been thinking of him as home. Maeve has been settling in with him. Into their little routine and life. It's slow going and she's trying hard to keep things steady between them, but now that she's shifted her focus onto them it's easier. Much easier. "Don't need music." Maeve purrs, wrinkling her nose as she bumps the tip of hers against his, "I like your tan... I'm only wearing it because I burn. Also, can't have any wrinkles."

It's a very fair point and she giggles softly, rolling her eyes at him, "Maybe not, but we could have them at the Halenani. The girls would be thrilled." Maeve throws the suggestion out there lightly, shrugging her shoulders as if it doesn't really mean anything. In reality, she wants to keep him close to her. She let him go to Stormbreak once and while it ended in him coming back here with her, Maeve was reluctant to let him run off again. "Or you could work security... Harper is leaving with Phoebe so I'm a bit short in that department now." She aches a brow at him, shifting to her hands and knees, crawling towards him on the blanket until they're nose to nose. Maeve presses a kiss to his lips, nipping playfully at his bottom lip as she pulls back, "Say please."

"We could build our sandcastle first? Then go back into the shallows. I'll try floating again." She suggests, pulling back with a smile, head cocking to the side slightly as she waits to see what the plan is.
If you love me let me go
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

He pouts as their noses touch, snapping lightly at her because he can. "Probably right. Can't dance with music anyway. Can't dance at all." Well, maybe a little. He's learning. But that's not the same kind of dancing. He smooths his finger across her forehead, fixing some sunscreen that hadn't quite been rubbed in. "Yeah? Wrinkles probably wouldn't be all that useful. Not at your age." And not in her profession. Except there's probably someone who's into that, right? Yeah.

He tilts his head as he mulls over her suggestions. "I mean yeah, I can bring them stuff. Think they'd care if I keep the kids hyped up on sugar?" He's joking of course. He never really thought about it while he was there. The Halenani already had bartenders and stuff so he just.. Didn't really worry about it. Plus the amount of cooking lately has directly correlated with his lack of doing anything nefarious. "Hmm. Could do that. Spent a lot of time there before anyway.." He's cut off before he can say much else as she's crawling over to him and it gives him a good view of her tits and did he get sun screen there?

"Please? Then sandcastles?" He doesn't normally say it but he'll be good today..

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

"Not true. You can dance a little. You danced with me." She reminds him, thinking back to their last few days in Stormbreak. Him insisting they play in the rain, dancing in the puddle together, kissing. The memory swirls in her head dreamily, taking her away from here for just a moment before he's pulling her back in with a playful snap of his teeth. Maeve laughs softly, "Definitely not at my age." She's rather young after all. Maeve isn't entirely sure of their age difference, but she knows there is one. She should probably ask him at some point.

"As if the kids don't already find a way to get their hands on sugar." Maeve shakes her head, knowing good and well that they always find some. She did have workers for those other positions and she didn't really need more, but she'd find a place for him if he wanted it. "Just a thought... I know you've been looking for something to do since you got back. You'd be suited for it. Plus we'd see more of each other." Isn't there a rule saying you shouldn't have your significant other work with you? If so, Maeve doesn't know it. He absolutely got sunscreen there and really doesn't need to bother putting more.

She hums softly, settling back on her haunches and taking up the sunscreen, "Turn around. I'll get your back first." Maeve instructs, waiting for him to comply before squirting a dollop into her palms. She rubs them together, warming up the lotion before starting with his shoulders. Maeve takes the time to rub the lotion into his already tanned skin, massaging away a few of the knots she finds while doing so. She leans in, pressing a stray kiss to his neck, nuzzling there lightly, "I'm glad you're home." Maeve murmurs, running her palms down his back, making sure to get everywhere as her fingers just barely dip below the waist of his shorts before retreating again.
If you love me let me go
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

He rolls his eyes but doesn't comment. He has a feeling this is a losing battle. But his expression softens as he looks at her, watching her zone out for a moment. He wonders what she's thinking about. It doesn't occur to him that it might be him. He tilts his head a little, humming softly. "Plus the pale thing suits you. I think I'd just look sick."

Locke snorts at the mention of the kids getting into sugar. Yeah. That sounds right. Kids are sneaky like that. He knows it all too well. But he's thinking about her offer. Would it be good for them to work together? It couldn't be that bad, right? "I'll think about it, promise." Never one to commit right away, is he? "Always want to scare off the handsier clientele anyway."

But then telling him to turn and he does. She's working out knots and tension in his shoulders as her hands roam over his skin. He groans softly, leaning back just a little. This is nice. He's rarely on the pampering end so he'll take what he can get. He's about to say something when she speaks, pressing a kiss into his neck. It makes his heart flutter just a bit. "Yeah? Why's that?"

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

"I don't think I've ever seen you without a tan. Even had one during Longnight." Maeve muses, a smile curling on her lips as she meets his eyes before he's giving her his back. She works the sunscreen into his skin, massaging knots from his shoulders and neck, "That's all I ask." Maeve isn't sure he'll even take it. That he'd want to be around her that much. Maeve hopes he does, but maybe it would be too much for him. She lets it drop for now, not wanting to push the topic more than she already has.

He groans and she must be doing something right. So she doesn't dare stop, working whatever tension from his muscles she can find before her lips press against his throat and she makes her little confession. "Lots of different reasons... Missed your company." A kiss just below the sensitive spot at his ear, fingers trailing down his sides. "Your voice... Waking up to you in my bed..." She hasn't told him any of this. How much she wanted him around before. How much she wanted him in general.

Maybe she didn't even realize how much. It was easier not to ignore the feelings that he made well up in her chest. The way he made her heart race. Probably because she thought he didn't want her then, but he wants her now and she isn't going to deny herself saying these things anymore.
If you love me let me go
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

"My skin is kind of naturally tan. Ma and Dad were both tanned too. Both Torchers though so not surprised. Bet you've got some Stormbreaker or something in you." Her fingers press into knots and he groans softly, wiggling just a bit. He tries to let his mind wander but it always ends up back to her hands and her offering. He will think about it. He's got some other shit to sort out first though. Namely getting the actual Halenani built.

He listens to her talk, shivering slightly with each kiss. His attention is on the ocean but mostly on her. He still finds it hard to believe she's into him, of all people. Maybe she's just stupid. He hums softly before turning around to kiss her. "Think you got everything. Time for sandcastles." He pulls away from her before slipping off the rock. Locke holds one hand out to her, ignoring the red hint to his cheeks and the fluttering in his chest.

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

"Lucky you. I don't think I'd actually look good with a tan." Maeve muses softly, a small smile curling on her lips as she focuses on the task at hand. It's easy to get distracted. Especially when he groans and wiggles as her fingers press into certain areas, working loose knots and tension that have been there for ages. She hums, shrugging slender shoulders, "Maybe. I don't really know what my mother looked like. I know my father was from here, though." It wasn't something that ever really crossed her mind. She's not even sure she cares to know. Her mother may as well be dead.

Before she can say much more, he turns, capturing her lips in a kiss and effectively silencing whatever thoughts she was planning to voice. She sighs into the kiss, leaning closer to him as her hand comes up to cup his cheek, trying to keep him there longer than he allows her. Maeve lets him pull away, smiling softly as she moves towards the edge of the rock, letting him help her off and back into the powdery white sand. Maeve tugs him towards a clear spot, sinking down onto her knees in the sand and starting to pile up the damp granules into a mound to act as the base. "Sorry. Was I getting to mushy for you?"
the only heaven I'll be sent to
is when I'm along with you
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

He rolls his eyes, "I doubt that's true at all. Can't imagine you ever looking bad. Do like the contrast though. As weird as it is.." His face is red all over again, the biggest confession he'll give her right now. He hums softly, turning to look at her. "M'sure you look like her. All my sisters looked like Mom." There's the implied he looks like his father but he doesn't say it. It's not trauma bonding time right now.

He stands next to her, watching her pile up the sand for a second before sitting next to her. The sand is warm on his skin and it helps him focus on the present. "A little. I'm not used to having pretty words directed at me. Typically something mean or rude is more my style? Maybe tell me how much of a horrible person I am." He snorts, shoveling sand towards the pile she's making. It's little but it's fun to build something with her.

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

"You're just being nice. I looked awful when I got back from the tar pits." And she really did. It took her days to really get clean. Even longer to feel normal. The compliment doesn't go unnoticed and she smiles softly, a flush rising to her own cheeks as she takes his hand. It makes her strangely giddy to hear him say it, setting her heart aflutter as she slips off the rock with his help. "Maybe. My dad had dark hair too, but his eyes were brown. Tan and all of that." Tall, rugged, a mean snarl on his lips most of the time. She doesn't comment on it, putting two and two together. Maeve doesn't know much about his family, but if Locke did most of the caring for his siblings it wasn't hard to piece together that his dad wasn't around much.

She considers his suggestion, pursing her lips in thought as she lets her sea glass gaze settle on him. Maeve could say that, but he's not horrible to her. Hell, she hasn't really seen him be horrible to anyone. "Well, given that you steal literally all the fucking covers, yeah... I'd say you're pretty terrible." She settles for that instead, grinning over at him as she flattens the top of the little hill they made to act as the base of the castle. Maeve moves to trying to construct the towers now, shaping them one at a time, "Now you say something mean about me."
the only heaven I'll be sent to
is when I'm along with you