[se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

"If I can't move the heavens above, I will move Hell"

Sah tilted his head, his brow still furrowed. "Festival of light? What's that? Though I can see how a festival would be canceled with everything going on." At the mention of his choice of bed, the young man simply shrugged. "It's comfortable enough. And safely hidden. Usually."

Sah let out a deep sigh, his jaw tense as he looked slightly above Wessex's shoulder for a moment. His eyes were somewhat vacant, flashes of fire and destruction overtaking his mind's eye. After a pause he closed his eyes and grounded himself. "War is horrific." He stated simply. When Sah's eyes finally returned to Wessex's, they were haunted. "For survival, resources, and life, it can be necessary. Painful but necessary." His whole body was tense as he continued. "But this? This kind of war? I can't comprehend it. A war built on baseless prejudice and fear? It's useless. The death and destruction that will result will be for nothing, only adding to the fear that's causing the war." Sah's voice quieted. "It's only going to make things worse. People will die and nothing will be gained, now matter who wins."

Sah scoffed and turned away, letting out a long sigh. "I can't understand it. How humans and people can wage war over such insignificant things. Never could. And I hope I never do. And it's so much worse now that I'm human." He made quotation marks with his fingers as he spoke. "I'm an Abandoned, loyal to none of your gods. I have friends on both sides. If I stay neutral, I make an enemy of both. Choose one, and I have to fight. What the fuck am I supposed to do?" He threw his hands up in the air, frustration and pain coloring his voice.

sah
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
Full of fearsome might
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
King of the winter night.
-Tim Vallie

Messages In This Thread
RE: backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 05-14-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: [se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 05-26-2021, 07:12 PM