[se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

"If I can't move the heavens above, I will move Hell"

Sah turned towards Wessex, genuine offense in his expression. "I would never participate in genocide." He declared with steel. "Perhaps I wasn't clear, my only issue with choosing a side is that I have people on both fronts that I wish to protect." Sah sighed, running an agitated hand through his hair. "But you're right. If I stay neutral, I basically would be allowing such crimes. As much as I wish to be separate from this mindless violence..." Sah let out a frustrated snarl. "Fucking hell. I really don't like your gods. The ones who are most similar to mine want genocide. What the hell is wrong with Caido?"

Sah paced restlessly as he spoke before he finally paused. Letting out a tsk, he looked back towards Wessex. His eyes were filled with resolve. "Regardless of how this war takes shape, I will not sit by and allow the annihilation of the Ascended. If I can help, I will. But my priority will always be to protect the few people in Caido I care for. Regardless of which side they take."

Having said is peace, Sah let out a deep sigh, forcing himself to let go of his held tension. "Ok, maybe I understand that screaming  tradition now." He aid tiredly.

sah
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
Full of fearsome might
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
King of the winter night.
-Tim Vallie

Messages In This Thread
RE: backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 05-14-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: [se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 06-01-2021, 02:20 AM