[se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
Sah seems to the kind of person who can come to his own conclusions (and hers) fairly quickly, demonstrating that she need not usher him along every step of the way. What a bright little Outlander he is. Wessex shrugs and offers him an alternative. “This is a new world for you. A chance to change. You don’t need to be beholden to anyone like your Gods because I can tell you now that Caido's are different. Whatever you loved about your Gods probably isn’t there. It can’t be, because to them, you’re tainted. So, why not take a chance on someone who doesn’t think that? Because she used to be Abandoned.”

And she has never played petty games, threatened children’s lives, or torn apart marriages. But that’s a whole other conversation. Maybe.

“I hear that a lot,” the Queen replies, turning a bit away from Sah and looking to the trees again. “And I always wanna ask them, what will do you if you have people on each side?”

Wandering up to a large tree with a number of well-placed lower branches, she jumps, catches one, and then swings her feet up and around the bough, hanging by her hands and ankles. “I’m not sure many will have the privilege of remaining truly neutral.” She looks back at him, upside down, and strangely matter-of-fact about it all.

Maybe she's just talked about it so much there's no emotion left for it.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 05-14-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: [se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Wessex - 06-06-2021, 09:45 PM