[se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

"If I can't move the heavens above, I will move Hell"

Sah let out a heavy sigh, running a hand through his hair. "I know." His tone was heavy but carried a bit of steel. "One thing I don't get though, is if she was an Abandoned, why does she scorn them too? Everyone has told me that it's all the gods, new and old who loathe the Abandoned. The old gods align best with my past life. The new, more so with my current form. Both hate me equally it sounds like." Sah let out a long sigh. "Both sound risky regardless."

Sah watched with mild amusement as Wessex started to climb the tree. Grabbing  a branch, he swung up beside her with practiced ease. Though he remained sitting vertically. Glancing down at the upside down Demi-god, Sah raised an eyebrow. "You're not wrong. Neutrality likely won't exist in this case. And only truly neutral people have the privilege tor protect loved ones on both fronts." Sah smiled cynically. "I've never been one of the lucky ones, I hate it. Most of the people in Caido who I'm on good terms with are loyal to the old gods." He paused, voice going quiet, almost out of shame. "I hate to admit it, but the idea of making enemies of them terrifies me. I'm terrified that I'd be alone again. I don't know if I can survive that a second time."  

Taking a moment to gather his thoughts and composure, Sah grabbed the next branch above them and with a small leap, stood on it, glancing down at Wessex. "Hypothetically, if I did join your side, me being an Abandoned and all, what would happen? If I'm driven out of Halo for my choice, will I be able to seek sanctuary with the Ascended? Or will the Voice cast me aside and banish me like the old?" Sah glanced at the sky, contemplatively. "I want to help. I want to do the right thing. But I'm so new to this world and everyone's accounts are bias that sometimes it's hard to figure out what that is. I've only just begun to build a life here, in Halo. To tear it all down already is daunting."

Sah glanced back at Wessex with a considering eye. The woman was an interesting one. Her demeanor and candor in the few cases they'd spoken had earn Sah's respect. Yet he respected Deimos and Noah as well. Both of whom seemed aligned with the old gods. If Sah were to take the leap and side with the Ascended, he'd be burning just about every bridge he had in Caido. He was doing his best to articulate the issue but he had a feeling he was falling flat in his delivery to the Demi-god. that and his trust in her wasn't absolute either. He had found out her Demi-god status from other sources for example. He trusted Deimos more. But Sah wouldn't allow the Ascended to be annihilated. But still. "And why should I trust you over the ones that have taken me in?" His tone wasn't accusing in any way. Sah genuinely wanted an honest answer from the woman. Why should he put his lot and faith with her over the Attuned in Halo? Over the ones whom he owed the little bit of stability he had in Caido.

sah
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
Full of fearsome might
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
King of the winter night.
-Tim Vallie

Messages In This Thread
RE: backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 05-14-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: [se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 06-07-2021, 12:35 AM