[se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
“I don’t think she really does. It can be hard to get an audience with her sometimes, but I’ve never heard her say anything bad about Abandoned.” Shrugging, she easily hauls herself right-side-up on the branch. “In fact, I’ve had a conversation with her where she said she’d welcome any Abandoned.” It may be a change due to strategy, but a win is a win.Flashing a bit of a fanged smile, Wessex waits for him to digest that, but what she gets is an explanation of his predicament.

And she can see why it might be concerning. He is a pack creature, after all, or at least the wolf part of him is. “I’d be surprised if you’re driven out of Halo. Morgan is, if not neutral, then Ascended-friendly. She wouldn’t let anyone do that.” With a bit of a grimace, she continues. “But if they turn on you for a preference in Gods, are they really your friends? If you told me no, you were for the Old Gods, I would be disappointed, but I wouldn’t drive you from the Grounds, hate you, or hit you.” She might steel herself against the day when they might have to meet on the battlefield, but until then - they can be friendly.

Looking straight at Sah, she reaches out (if they’re close enough) and taps his chest, left side, where the heart is. “You listen to this. And this -” her hand lays on her flat, wood-hard stomach, right beneath her diaphragm. “It won’t lead you astray.” Not in what’s right for him

“It’ll tell you who to trust.” Then she holds up a finger in a caveat, “But only if you give both sides a chance. So why not go see the Voice? And then a herald, if you want?”

Standing up on the branch, she reaches for the next one, hands just touching over the top of the next bough. “Race you to the top?”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 05-14-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: [se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Wessex - 06-09-2021, 12:48 AM