[se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Online
Change author:
MP: 1450
Only in the dark of night
Sah hummed as Wessex spoke. The idea of any Caido's gods welcoming the ascended was a sharp change from everything he'd previously heard. As for his place in Halo, Wessex was correct on nearly all accounts. Morgan wasn't anti-Ascended  from what he'd been told. One thing he did disagree on was the possibility of being chased out. Tensions were growing by the day and he had the feeling that solid sides would form. And with such division amongst the people, the land would divide as well. People moving to where the like-minded were until Caido was split geographically between those who were pro-Ascended, and those who wished them dead. And when this occurred, if Halo turned anti, Sah would be forced to leave.

Hearing that Wessex wouldn't turn on him should he side against her was a genuine surprise. He'd  have thought that as the Queen and as a demigod, she would have seen him as nothing but an enemy. And her advice to trust his heart and gut were solid. Her idea however, of visiting both the Voice and a herald was daunting. So daunting that he paused before responding to her challenge. He had to ask one last question. "If I visit the Voice, what do I offer? How should I approach her?"

After giving the woman a chance to answer,  Sah grabbed next branch. With a small pull, he brought his torso up. Swinging his legs brought him standing on the next branch. Glancing down with her with a playful grin, he accepted her challenge. "Race you!" He was already reaching for the next level.
Do the stars shine bright
Sah

Messages In This Thread
RE: backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 05-14-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: [se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 06-09-2021, 09:21 PM