[se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Only in the dark of night
Unlike Wessex who pauses when the branches thin, Sah goes a bit higher. Perhaps it still hasn't fully sunken in that he lacks wings. Once he goes as high as he dared, he nestled into some branches. Now comfortable enough to continue talking, he glanced down at the queen as she spoke. Sah knew full well that Wessex was actively recruiting him and pulling whatever tricks she deemed necessary to do so. He's seen it all before, heard it all before. The thing was, regardless of what he'd heard about the Voice, he wanted to help the Ascended. And it was for that reason that he considered her offer.

Letting out a sigh, Sah eyed the clouds contemplatively before responding. It did surprise him to hear that the Voice didn't need offerings. And he was leaning more and more towards paying a visit anyway. Having Wessex accompany him might actually help. "I'll go. I'm not promising anything, but I'll hear her out and hopefully get some answers." His voice was solemn but then a mischievous grin came to his face as he looked down at the queen. "I hope the Voice likes brutal honesty. I've never been one to hold back my words, not even to gods."

Sah then glanced at a tree nearby, it was almost in arms reach. Standing carefully he moved from the branches of one tree to the next. On his new perch, he grinned at Wessex. "Race you down?"
Do the stars shine bright
Sah

Messages In This Thread
RE: backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 05-14-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: [se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 06-10-2021, 09:43 PM