[se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

"If I can't move the heavens above, I will move Hell"

Sah was swinging through King's End on his travels to the Greatwood. Why take such a long detour? The canine truly liked the Wilds frankly. There was something in the air here, where no stronghold of civilization either remained or had yet to breach. An untapped wildness present  that just fit the name of the region. Sah loved it. And so he had found himself camping for a few days at King's End before continuing on. The canine had been sleeping soundly, nestled high up in the crook between the branches of an ancient tree when he heard the scream. Torn from his slumber without warning, Sah nearly jumped out of his skin. Not the best course of action for one currently in a tree.

With an undignified yelp, Sah dropped down a few branches before managing to catch himself, looking around for threats. Upon doing so he noticed a vaguely familiar figure not too far off. Wessex? Yup, that was her. Relaxing slightly, annoyance took over. "Is it a thing in Caido to suddenly scream at the top of your lungs for no apparent reason?!" He called out, still half hanging off a branch. Righting himself, he jumped down to the ground level, brushing leaves from his clothes. "You scared me half to death." Sah grumbled, still cranky from the unwelcome wake-up.

sah
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
Full of fearsome might
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
King of the winter night.
-Tim Vallie

Messages In This Thread
RE: backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 05-14-2021, 02:03 AM