(Im)mortal Coil
Ludo
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I can give you freedom from your guilt with a flick of my wrist
A small beam of a smile lights up her pretty face as her hair is tousled into a firecloud by a dark tendril. Frail shoulders relax noticeably soon after at the reassurance of gentle passage for those who had perished in the fire she'd created. Humans, for all they are short-lived and horribly invasive (not unlike termites), are not the target of her rage.

"He may suspect me," she cautions, though Nephele is sure Ludo is not unaware. "But however I can shore our defenses, I will even without a current governing body." Working with Remi would be a dangerous game, but one she would play at the behest of her patron. "If we cannot remove the portal at least we can weaponize our borders. Would there be a way to keep the Ascended from crossing the boundary entirely?" To protect against further damage, and to turn the Greatwood into a haven if the war required it of them. A haven for all, unlike Stormbreak.

Eyes drawn to the vial shaking about in Ludo's cloth-grasp, her expression becomes determined anew. "Of course. Whatever you need."
I can give you death with the look upon my face

Messages In This Thread
(Im)mortal Coil - by Nephele - 05-14-2021, 07:59 PM
RE: (Im)mortal Coil - by Ludo - 05-19-2021, 06:22 PM
RE: (Im)mortal Coil - by Nephele - 05-19-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: (Im)mortal Coil - by Ludo - 05-26-2021, 01:56 PM
RE: (Im)mortal Coil - by Nephele - 05-28-2021, 05:42 AM
RE: (Im)mortal Coil - by Ludo - 05-28-2021, 10:52 AM
RE: (Im)mortal Coil - by Nephele - 05-28-2021, 07:38 PM