you give me meaning, something I can breathe in
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
remember that you can't save everyone
remember that you have to try
Deimos, ever the shelter in the storm, wasn’t prone to getting drunk either. Mostly because he could drink multitudes of his constituents under the table; through sheer mass and tolerance, so he provided a very calm, if slightly tipsy sanctuary in the midst of fireplaces. The liquor did manage to relax him, however, less rigid of a stance, the tautness in his spine gone, eyes flickering elsewhere, and not the quiet, piercing examination of gauging threats or potential terrors. Feet resting on a chair instead, head leaning back on the wooden backing, complete with staring up at the ceiling from time to time. But he maintained his protective guard in simply existing; capable of drawing upon any marvel of strength within the blink of an eye. The alcohol wouldn’t slow those inherent measures down.

The subject matter escaped him – attention deviating briefly before he came back to focus on her melancholy. The Sword half-expected the Valkyrie to fall apart at the seams at some visual reminder of either of her ridiculous relationships, not the subject matter of luxere. And then magic.

Perhaps someone had instigated – which wasn’t ever a grand idea, except when he prodded like an incessant delinquent. “Maybe they do not care for your singing.” An arch of his brow as he tilted his head in her direction, the Cheshire grin tipping its way along his mouth. “Well, Auni likes me.” And he wrinkled his nose in an obnoxious challenge, before actually listening to the proclamations. “Does it bother you, even if it is fitting?” They’d both been in thresholds of darkness – and considering how he’d been born, raised, and the elements already long since featured in his blood, the sentiments didn’t irritate as they seemed to antagonize her. “Maybe it is how they have been wielded before.” And had nothing to do with them.

On a teasing bout, he pulsed water into his hands, let a massive droplet conjure and hover before an open palm, before casting it into smaller segments, and letting the vapor splash near her face. “Supposedly water is light. And creation.”
out for vengeance
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: you give me meaning, something I can breathe in - by Deimos - 05-15-2021, 11:25 PM