Personal Quest we worked so hard to build a little house
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
it doesn't matter where you roam, when no one's left to call you home
Shifting back once the last of the trees have fallen, Remi grins sunnily at his husband's display of strength. "Why do you think I shifted back to have hands?" He wonders in response to Ronins oh-so-charming offer of holding his wood.

For all their teenage quips, holding Ronin's wood is precisely what Remi does. Stabilizing it between his hands and against his thigh as Ronin saws at it, Remi does his best to help his husband's efforts while at the same time blowing wood dust in his direction. "You know, I wonder if Safrin could give you some saw hands next time you see her. We seem to be doing an awful lot of carpentry lately." It's sarcastic as much as it isn't; Remi building the stronghold in the Greatwood, the Haulani, all of Jata's repairs, their shop, Isla's infirmary...Perhaps it was time that the gods gave them abilities to help with their more mundane tasks, as well as their godly ones.

"Okay, if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?" Holding Ronin's wood might be keeping his hands occupied, but his mind was wandering, and with it, his motivation to remain working in the heat.

Remi holds Ronin's wood while he saws!
i might have strained a bit too far, i'm countin' all the moonlit stars
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: we worked so hard to build a little house - by Remi - 06-10-2021, 04:28 PM