violent delights have violent ends
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
What does another floor matter when buried under rubble and ash? It may yet still stand, but only filled with the wreckage thrust upon it. Fitting. But they aren’t here for poetry, they are here for destruction. Both attacks aim true, and neither even needs to move from their position by the stairs. There’s no need to join him under the cloak yet and so she refrains, but his offer is met with a quirk of a smile scarcely dimmed by the devilry of their actions.

Instead, she focuses her attention on the corridor before them. “The floors and the hallway walls, let’s buckle it inward and down, don’t want it on our heads. There’s a floor beneath here. We’ll do the stairs last.” Hotaru informs him as if this is an idle shopping trip and they are checking off a premade list. Deimos had never been privy to the bowels and arrangements though, and so she will be his eyes - for the last time, if they have their way. As such she summons another bolt, this time at the far stairwell landing to try and pierce through the the flooring and begin setting it crumbling.

Outside, Atlas waits attentively, ordered to alert to any intruders and posture and shove in their way but otherwise not engage. It is not the lives of their companions that deserve to be tossed in the mix.

- - -

Hotaru aims another lightning bolt at the far end of the hallway to try and set fire there as well as buckle the flooring to let debris begin to fall into the lowest floor.

Atlas stands guard, ordered to alert to anyone trying to get inside and dissuade them by blocking the door with his body but otherwise move aside if anyone attacks.
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
violent delights have violent ends - by Hotaru - 05-18-2021, 11:51 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Hotaru - 05-19-2021, 09:35 AM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-19-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-19-2021, 03:02 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-20-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-20-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Adam - 05-20-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Seren - 05-20-2021, 04:55 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-20-2021, 09:56 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-21-2021, 01:43 AM