violent delights have violent ends
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It all happens quickly. Jack presses inside and Aurelia pulls a dagger, rushing towards Atlas to plunge it into his eye before Maeve has a chance to even cry out. She tries to push Aurelia away from the unicorn, "Just leave him! There are people inside!" Maeve makes to stand, stumbling back with blood covering her hands and the front of her shirt, her own dagger still clasped in her hand as she tries to assess the situation. A thought occurs to her then as to who could be inside. "Adam... Adam!" She cries out as Atlas rallies in a flash of light, lashing out with his hooves. He misses her, instead catching Aurelia in his attack and Maeve attempts to land a smack to his rear, "Run!" She has no doubt that his owner has already commanded as much, but she spurs him on anyway before she's moving again.

Not sure what either of the two that are here bring to the situation, she calls out in the night again, "Fire! Everyone out and bring buckets!" The last thing they need is it spreading to the homes of the innocent denizens that live in proximity.

Maeve tries to push Aurelia away from Atlas after she stabs him, telling her that there are people who live there, namely Adam, possibly inside before giving Atlas a smack to his rear to flee him.

She proceeds to try to rally surrounding denizens to get buckets and water to help stop the spread if necessary by calling out for help.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
violent delights have violent ends - by Hotaru - 05-18-2021, 11:51 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-19-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-19-2021, 03:02 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-20-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-20-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Adam - 05-20-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Seren - 05-20-2021, 04:55 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-20-2021, 09:56 PM