violent delights have violent ends
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam had been out on one of his now-typical late night walks when he'd seen the smoke rising from town; from the beach he'd not thought much of it. Bonfires were common in Torchline and if a building was on fire...well, sucked to suck, but wasn't his problem.

Except it turned out this very much was his problem. As soon as he got to the end of his street and saw the Slagveld on fire, a crowd around it, Adam broke into a sprint; only instinct made him skid to a stop several metres away from the building itself, his Ascended skin immediately letting him know that wasn't going to end well. For a moment all he could do was stare, then he heard his name: he turned to Maeve. "I'm...I'm fine, but--"

The fear that had just gained a name grew on him and he turned back to the building. "Our shit--all our stuff-- it's in there, the fucking ring I got for Pet is in there, all my stuff--" His clothes, his trinkets, his only memories of his old world; all gone into a burning inferno. Whether it was an accident or arson didn't even touch his mind as another, greater concern took over; with a screaming, desperate voice he yelled: "FUCK, has anyone seen Pet?!"

Desperation overtook him as a scan of the crowd confirmed that Pet was not among them; for the first time in his life (God, they looked so pathetic with their little buckets) he decided to pray. C'mon Voice, please, do something useful this time. I'll even stop trying to drink just fucking save him if he's in there, stop this--

---
Adam rushes up and yells about his home/stuff being burnt and asks if anyone has seen Pet/Can rescue him. He then uses his channelling from biting Maeve to try and get the Voice to help. Again. Pls mum.

Bite: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh, Specific Post
So collect your courage and collect your horse
And pray you never feel this same kind of remorse
Adam

Messages In This Thread
violent delights have violent ends - by Hotaru - 05-18-2021, 11:51 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-19-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-19-2021, 03:02 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-20-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-20-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Adam - 05-20-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Seren - 05-20-2021, 04:55 PM