violent delights have violent ends
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

So many things happen at once. Adam appears seemingly out of thin air and relief releases the tight feeling in her chest as she realizes he's safe too. That only leaves the woman who is possibly still inside. Possibly shattering into pieces as Atlas is taken from this existence and gods if Maeve's heart doesn't break too. Impossible fury runs hotly through her veins and if it wasn't for the fact that Adam is panicking she'd likely strike out, but there are other things to handle and she simply can't break right now. "He's with Jata! Adam, he's with Jata. They left together to help Samuel." She says quickly, grabbing his arm with blood stained hands to keep him from going any further. "He's not in there."

It seems as quickly as one problem is fixed, another arises and this time it's in the form of a starchild trying to get between Aurelia and Atlas, but she's gone in a blink. Her feet barely touch the ground before she's disappearing and Maeve knows that she's on the star covered beach, hidden away from the chaos that's unfolding here. She struggles to get her wits about her, heart in her throat as her eyes flick up to the building, hoping that Hotaru made it out. Please let her have made it out. No sooner that the thought crosses her mind does a streak of lightening, made of nothing but righteous fury and mourning, slams into Aurelia. The smell of burnt flesh fills the air, threatening to make her sick and she knows it's from Ru, the feeling settling in her belly and making it grow sour. Not because of what the woman has done, no, but because it came to this.

She knows better than to say anything. Than to give her away, but she looks in her direction, sea glass eyes filled with unshed tears as she stands in shock, having nothing left to do but wait to make sure that Seren was okay. Dread curls in her chest, making a home there as she struggles to keep it together, torn in too many different directions with nothing to do but wait.

Maeve moves over to Adam (where he is several meters away), keeping him from going further and tells him that Pet left with Sunjata and is safe. She waits for Seren to reappear, wanting to make sure that her friend is okay.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
violent delights have violent ends - by Hotaru - 05-18-2021, 11:51 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-19-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-19-2021, 03:02 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-20-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-20-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Adam - 05-20-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Seren - 05-20-2021, 04:55 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-20-2021, 09:56 PM