Dear Maeve
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I would fall from grace just to touch your face
Little Star,

It's not all that complicated as it seems. I know it might be difficult to make your mind slow down, but letter writing is good practice for that. I can assure you that you didn't do as poorly as you might think. Keep trying, though. Getting this little surprise made my day.

You didn't tell me that you had a quest from your mother too. I'm glad to hear that it has gone so well. Umbra is an interesting name. Does the meaning of shadow apply here too or does it mean something else in this case? Either way, I can't wait to meet him. Perhaps by then I will have a companion of my own. Even if I have no intention of joining the dragoons myself, one to keep me company and keep me safe wouldn't hurt. Don't you think? If he is anything like you then I have no doubt that I will adore him just as much.

A new friend you say? That's great news, Seren. I was worried that you'd be lonely with us gone, but I'm glad to see that won't be the case. I can't say I don't miss you myself. I promise I'll come and visit when I can.

Interesting? I can't really say so. I've been busy with the construction of the Halenani myself. Remi and Ronin both came to help. It's going well so far, but we're still in the early stages. I'm glad that you were able to assist with what you did and while I wish you were here, your training is incredibly important. I'm sure you're blowing all the other recruits away and I can't wait to see you in action. Maybe you'll have some things to teach me when you come visit. Either way you'll have to keep me updated on your progress.

As far as your hunter goes... You're not fickle, but given the circumstances you might not be wrong about how they made things appear. However, I wouldn't dismiss things just yet. Not when you've yet to try and further that relationship. Whenever you start to correspond with him that may very well change. I wouldn't be too surprised if it did. If it were me I'd start by sending him a letter saying thank you and letting him know that you made a full recovery thanks to his assistance. Then go from there. There is no guarantee that it will be more than a few letters, but it will at least give you an answer and closure either way.

Your dearest friend,
Maeve Ansel, Madame of the Halenani
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
Dear Maeve - by Seren - 05-19-2021, 01:43 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 05-19-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Seren - 06-03-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 06-04-2021, 11:24 PM