empty hands with no stone to throw
Isla
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Maybe I'm not so good as I make myself seem to you
I know I have a bad heart
The drag of eyes over her burned shoulder and wrapped arm inspire a smile meant to reassure. “Thank you, you’re very kind.” A reluctant admission even as her hazel eyes soften outwardly.

That gaze traverses the room slowly, taking in the hasty transformations. “Adversity presents itself as an open door to ingenuity and perseverance. There is no shame to be had in your adjustments.” Letting her eyes fall back to Isla, she gives a small smile. Reserved, but with a hint of admiration. Kindred spirits in science. For once she feels a deep regret that such a bright soul had been lost to The Voice’s clutches though it doesn’t linger long.

“Admittedly no, I am not enthused to be among you in a less than scientific manner, but I will do what needs to be done for our home.” Wearing a slight look of disgruntlement creasing her pretty face. “I have been in the Grounds a few days now. We are hoping to make agreements with all the lands regarding meat, and I wanted to see if the stock had improved since the barrier fell - I was the Fae most familiar with these lands.” Strained as the ecosystem had been, she’d not had high hopes even if she had sided with Juniper on such agreements for the sake of ‘reparations’ and ‘justice’ that the younger Fae dreamed of. “I was in the Temple at the time of the fire for a prayer for Ludo -” one seemingly answered with Remi’s presence, and more internal than a traditional visit to the shrine, but not a lie, “- I’m sorry, I didn’t see anyone else.”
I will have my own way
NEPHELE

Messages In This Thread
empty hands with no stone to throw - by Nephele - 05-19-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-20-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-22-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Nephele - 05-26-2021, 07:22 PM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-28-2021, 09:44 AM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-30-2021, 08:52 AM