empty hands with no stone to throw
Isla
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us
"As are you," Isla murmurs with a returning smile, nodding to Nephele and following her gaze around at her makeshift adjustments. "There's a truth to that, yes. And I suppose I can use this as an opportunity to rebuild the infirmary, to make it better than it was before." There are always improvements that might be made, after all - namely, it might be possible to make the place fire-proof.

It's refreshing to hear the truth of the Fae's words (little does Isla know), and she nods her understanding behind Nephele's being in the Hollowed Grounds and the Temple both. Smoothing out her shirt, the medic offers her another small smile. "Well, I am glad that you were there. Thank you for coming to check on everything. Hopefully there will be some clue as to who started the fire..."

Realising what she has said, Isla scrunches her nose a bit. "Sorry - I know it could very well have been an accident, but... I do not think that to be the case. I have been very careful with the infirmary, given the nature of many of my patients. And without a need to sleep, I can check more often than most. I don't know how a fire could have started if not deliberately."
i could die
Isla

Messages In This Thread
empty hands with no stone to throw - by Nephele - 05-19-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-20-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-22-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-28-2021, 09:44 AM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-30-2021, 08:52 AM