empty hands with no stone to throw
Isla
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Maybe I'm not so good as I make myself seem to you
I know I have a bad heart
Were Nephele inclined to shame, she’d feel it as more than a brief passing flutter in her belly when Isla returns the sentiment. Instead she gives a small smile, feigning humility with perhaps a touch of genuine fluster at being complimented by another woman. Isla is quite beautiful after all, though only on the outside - like a beautiful tapestry pinned and shaped to conceal a construct made of rotted meat. “More windows perhaps, they proved useful.” Perhaps it’s too soon to joke, but her smile is wry and weary.

The woman’s melodic voice lends itself to rambling well, but Nephele shakes her head, long wildfire locks swaying. “No, I believe you’re right. It was so sudden, and too isolated from the Temple. From my experience with my own experiments, all potent materials would be contained and separated as well.” Pausing, she bites her lip contemplatively, wings shimmering where they flex unconsciously over her shoulders. “I may be of little use to your investigation, but if you have need visual confirmation of those I did see, I will do my best.” The scared faces of the Grounders cast in lamplight by the doors all she is willing to offer, all too aware that it will be a useless endeavor.
I will have my own way
NEPHELE

Messages In This Thread
empty hands with no stone to throw - by Nephele - 05-19-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-20-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-22-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-28-2021, 09:44 AM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Nephele - 05-28-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-30-2021, 08:52 AM