empty hands with no stone to throw
Isla
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Maybe I'm not so good as I make myself seem to you
I know I have a bad heart
Nephele is far more haggard looking, dark bruises under her hazel eyes and still with a fine layer of ash in her long copper hair. Still she manages a smile, the forced nature hidden by her exhaustion. “Oh. Thank you, but I don’t intend to stay long. I need to get back to the border.” She is ushered in all the same, standing awkwardly in the woman’s home and looking very small even without her diminutive stature.

“Nephele,” she introduces in turn, moving to extend her left hand as is natural to her only to hiss at the pull of burned skin and extend the right instead. “You need not waste supplies on me when they are now scarce. That’s why I cannot stay - I intend to seek a healer in the Greatwood.” She’d wrapped her forearm well enough. Scientific mind allowing a certain level of anatomical knowledge even if she was no healer. Turning her hazel gaze towards Isla, she gives a crooked, awkward smile. A ghost of a girl from the past, before she took up her blades and swore herself to the desecration of an entire race. “I merely wanted to ensure you were okay after you left.” The reasoning as to why is definitely darker, but it’s not a lie either.
I will have my own way
NEPHELE

Messages In This Thread
empty hands with no stone to throw - by Nephele - 05-19-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-20-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Nephele - 05-20-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-22-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-28-2021, 09:44 AM
RE: empty hands with no stone to throw - by Isla - 05-30-2021, 08:52 AM